Activating the role of CMRDI, industrial associations and communities and increase its effectiveness by linking them to the market needs and encouraging the entrepreneurship through institutional system.
- Identification of research initiatives that have the greatest commercial potential, and facilitating their commercialization.
- Providing strategies for these discoveries and help to guide the process to fully exploit its opportunity.
- Protection and commercialization the intellectual property developed by the institute and staff
- Increase awareness of the opportunities for funding research projects
- Support the access to patents and the creation and development of prototype.
- Improvement the chances of success in getting international support for research projects
- Encouragement of entrepreneurship.
- Support researchers in the research project management.
- Discuss the potential rights in ownership of innovation.